We are excited to share your travel story, photos on our Best tour Place community. You can guest post or write for us.
We are a traveling blog focused on US and Indian travel destinations.
Guest Post Topics We Accept
- Destination Guide article!
- List Post Article!
- Travel tips!
Guest Post Guidelines
- The guest post should be at least 1000 words.
- Our website is about Indian travel. So we’re looking only for guest posts about tourist destinations in India.
- Give us your original content only. We will not accept posts that are copied or spun from any other website (even if it’s your own blog).
- You can add one outbound link(Not accept a link to Gambling, casino, CBD, or 18+ site) in the article. But the anchor text should be contextual and not be outright promotional.
- You can send images and videos along with your post. The media should be relevant and royalty-free. If you’re submitting your personal photos or videos, you’ll be giving us the copyright to use it on our website. You can send a maximum of four images and one short video (10 mins duration).
- Your post should be free from grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors.
- We expect a well-structured post, with short distinct paragraphs and appropriate headings and subheadings. Make use of bulleted or numbered lists wherever suitable.
- Feel free to add a brief introduction for yourself. Please limit the introduction to 80-100 words only.
The subject line must be: BTP Guest Post
send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this information gives you a fair idea of our expectations from a guest blogger. If you’d like any clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
So what are you waiting for? Get your ideas rolling and send in your submission for the guest post. You can send us an email with your submission or Google Docs / Dropbox link.
Once we receive your post, our editorial team will look into it for quality and accuracy. If your post is selected for submission, you’ll hear from our editorial team within 7 days. You’ll also be informed about any revisions (if required) in that email.