Coronavirus is spreading at rapid speed all over the world. Also, it’s causing great damage to people’s life including death too. Due to which there’s an increase in fear amongst the tourist to explore new places. This also leads to a change in their travel plans. Many of the flights are canceled and their arrival is prohibited in some countries, leading to a great fear of traveling.
However, that doesn’t mean to cancel your trip and kill your desire. Rather than staying at home, you can travel your desired destination by taking some precautions.Moreover, as per the experts, you should follow some proper precautions rather than canceling your trip.
Also, you have to check this World Wide Coronavirus Spreading Live Map before you start traveling.
World Wide Coronavirus Live Map Alert Some Time This Map Takes Time To Load. So, Please Take Patience. If Map is not load Click here
In general, according to all the experts, you should not give up on your travel plans. But, you must avoid traveling to those places which are severely affected by the coronavirus. Just to avoid the risk of getting affected by that virus.
Furthermore, if you’re having a weak immune system, respiratory problem or asthma then try to take some precautions with you while traveling like take your inhaler and medicines with you to avoid any severe health condition.
Things To Consider Before Heading Towards Your Destination
You may be decided yet not to cancel your trip and stick to your plans. As either canceling will charge you more or you don’t want to give up on your travel plans. So, if you really want to stay on your travel plans, then you must follow some proper guidelines just to be safe wherever you’re going.
As per the professionals, one must get vaccinated first before heading ahead to another place. This flu vaccine will protect your immune from normal flu. Further, if some problem arises then it will also help the doctors to analyze which disease it is.
As coronavirus looks similar to normal diseases and flu. Therefore it will be a great help for the doctors for analyzing the disease and which treatment to be offered.
Get your one set of a mask with you, just for a safety purpose. However, it was advised that only those who are sick should wear that mask to decrease the chances of transferring germs.
Things To Remember In Public Area
It was found that due to the negligence and less awareness amongst the people, they easily get in contact with such diseases. So to avoid such situations there are a few things which you should keep in your mind while roaming in public areas.
- Try to avoid touching any public surfaces like staircase handrail, seat or table. As they may also contain some viruses which will later affect your health.
- If you get in contact with such things then don’t touch your face as it will increase the chance of being affected by such viruses.
- However, if such a case happened then wash your hand with hand wash instead of using public soap.
- The best way is to carry a hand sanitizer with you and use wherever it’s necessary.
- Also, the hand sanitizer must contain at least 60% of alcohol to reduce the chances of getting affected by such germs.
What Precautions To Be Taken While Flying?
While flying you may come into contact with other things or persons which may be harmful for you. So it’s important to avoid being caught with such germs in an isolated plane, where there’s less chance of quick medical aid. Therefore, to protect yourself you can consider the following things while taking a flight.
- For a protection measure, wipe down your seat where you’re going to sit for your rest of the journey, also wipe down the food tray, screen, and armrests.
- Also, it’s important to wipe your electronic gadgets including laptops, cellular phone or tablets. Because their screen contains a numerous number of germs.
- Try to avoid your phone’s screen contact with your face. Instead, you can use Bluetooth headset to avoid such risk.
- Use wipes that ensure to slay 99.99% of the bacteria.
- Frequently wash your hand with a hand sanitizer.
How To Stay Safe From The Coronavirus Zone In The Hotel Room?
First, you have no idea about who was the last person that stayed in that room. And also you’re not aware of their medical condition. Therefore, instead of blindly entering that room consider the following things to avoid getting infected from coronavirus.
- In general, wipe the door handle, switchboard or switches, remote controls, and telephone.
- Avoid touching and using hotel accessories including glass or mug, shampoo, towel, blanket, and toothbrush.
- It’s better to keep your pillow and blanket with you because you don’t know whether it’s clean or not.
- Also, quickly wipe down the surface of your luggage that was being in touch by the hotelier or somebody else.
Is It Safe To Eat And Drink Outside?
Food is a basic requirement and you can’t live without it. But is it really safe to eat outside when you know about the condition of the surrounding?
In answer to that, if you’re on a plane then avoid food served there as it may contain infectious germs. However, if the attendee is serving packed cane drink or packed food then it’s safe to eat.
Furthermore, if you’re visiting a restaurant or a bar then keep an eye on the person who’s serving you food just to know whether that person is maintaining hygiene or not. Moreover, wash your hand before eating anything.
Precautions To Be Kept In Mind
With the increase in the risk of spreading coronavirus, awareness amongst the people and travelers also increased. It’s advisable to cancel your trip rather than taking a step in a place that is toxic and carries multiple numbers of viruses. But if you’re really wanted to go on your vacation and wanted to enjoy your trip then consider the following things.
- Book flight tickets instead of traveling with a cruise. Although both are dangerous when talking about the cruise risk factor also increases. As on cruise, a large number of people travel together which increases the chances of spreading such a disease.
- Always wash your hand with a hand sanitizer for about 20 seconds. Wash your hand thoroughly- clean your nails, rub the sanitizer in between your fingers and clean your palm completely.
- Use disinfected wipes to clean the public surfaces or things that come in your hand contact.
- Don’t rub your face after touching a public surface, as this virus spreads from eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid handshake as much as you can.
In conclusion, things may seem upsetting now due to this transferrable disease. But, have patience as this phase soon gets passed. However, those who are having medical conditions like asthma or severe respiratory problems then it’s advisable to be extra careful. Furthermore, according to the experts if you’re in a public area then avoid touching your face and often wash your hand.
FAQs About Traveling After The Coronavirus Outbreak
Q. Which places you should avoid traveling?
- According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), one must avoid traveling to South Korea and China, as both are listed in the highest alert level.
Q. Is Italy safe for traveling?
- No, Italy is one of the second tourist places which are having the highest rate of infected people. And also the CDC is cautioning people to reconsider their trip. you can find other travel destination Here
Q. Can you get a refund if you cancel your trip?
- It’s purely based on the company’s policy which you were using as your medium to travel.
Q. Is there any risk of getting coronavirus on the cruise?
- Yes, because on the cruise people of different regions and different immune system travels together. Therefore, there’s a high risk of getting transferrable viruses.
Q. Is it safe for a pregnant
woman to travel?
- As per experts, women must avoid traveling during their pregnancy. Because during their pregnancy period they are prone to get infected with different variety of viruses such as influenza or flu.
Q. What are the essential things
that you should pack?
- Traveling in such a condition may be a risky thing. But according to the experts, you must carry a hand sanitizer which contains 60% or more alcohol. Also, you must carry disinfected tissues or wipes and a face mask, not an ordinary cloth mask but industrial-secured (N95) mask.
Q. What are the precautions that
one must take?
- “Prevention is better than cure”, so to avoid chances of getting coronavirus or any other flu disease, one must keep these things in mind.
- Wash your hand thoroughly with a hand sanitizer and avoid using public soap to wash your hand.
- Get a flu vaccine to avoid the chances of infection.