The honeymoon in Las Vegas is a dream of almost all the newlyweds. From stunning resorts to authentic cuisines, from fast-paced city’s events, activities, shows, music to casinos and adventurous activities, the city never fails to disappoint honeymooners. A wide range of high-rise resorts will provide you with a top-class leisure experience whether is luxurious, mid-range, or affordable. Furthermore, the pleasant weather of Las Vegas makes it a great honeymoon destination all across the year. In this article, we will take a deep dive into everything which you should know before planning your honeymoon in Las Vegas.
Best Time To Visit Las Vegas
Las Vegas is situated in the Mojave Desert. Want to know the best time to visit Las Vegas? Many tourists prefer to visit from Late March to mid-April and October as the resort pools remain open and the weather remains pleasant during the daytime. Not only this but you can also find plenty of travel deals. In fact, it is the best time of the year to visit Las Vegas. Now we will have a look month-wise when is the best time to visit Las Vegas.
A honeymoon in Las Vegas is best during Springtime as you can enjoy every bit of it. The temperature of Las Vegas during spring ranges between 70 to 80 degrees. So make sure to pack light clothes which you can layer including sweaters, shorts, and swimsuits.
Summers in Las Vegas remain hot and humid but that doesn’t matter at all as there are myriad pools in the city and lots of indoor activities for its tourists which they can enjoy the whole day. The average temperature of Las Vegas during summer ranges between 99 to 104 degrees. If you are planning your honeymoon in Las Vegas during this time, then we would suggest you pack light clothes such as t-shirts, shorts, sandals, and swimsuits.
Fall is the best time to visit Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon too. This is because the temperature starts to cold down. The average temperature of Las Vegas during this time ranges between a hot 94 and a cool 66 degrees. If you plan to visit in the early fall, carrying summer clothing is a good idea. But if you wish to visit in October or November, you can bring light clothing which you can layer with a jacket for some warmth.
Las Vegas is amazingly decorated with giant, neon Christmas trees along and different Christmas-themed shows are conducted. So if you are a winter lover, then this is the perfect time for you to go for a honeymoon in Las Vegas. The average temperature in Las Vegas ranges between the mid-’60s to high 50’s. The city also witnesses the occasional snowfall.
Things To Do During Your Honeymoon In Las Vegas
As we have already mentioned, no matter whenever you plan to visit Las Vegas, the city has many things to offer you, right from the casinos, activities, shows to beautiful landscapes. Now, let’s have a look at the best things to do in Las Vegas for honeymooners:
Entertainment In Las Vegas
- Never miss the opportunity to watch The Blue Man Group shows in different hotels and casinos. The percussion music is a blend of artistic music with comedic skits which makes everyone laugh.
- Witness the performance of Mat Franco, the winner of America’s Got Talent in the LINQ Hotel and Casino.
- Honeymooners can also watch the Cirque Du Soleil Zumanity shows as it is mainly opted by the couples.
- Apart from these, you can also enjoy watching the talk show of renowned comedians hosted at the Mirage Hotel.
Activities For Honeymooners
- Witness the Bellagio Hotel fountain show where a new song is played after every 15 minutes.
- When you are in your honeymoon in Las Vegas, walk the Las Vegas Strip and see the stunning facades and various travel destination reproductions. You can easily pass your days by walking through various casinos.
- Make your honeymoon even more exciting by taking a ride on the high roller. It is the largest observation Ferris wheel of the world. The entire trip takes approximately 30 minutes where you can just relax in a cabin.
- If you are an art lover, never forget to check the city’s 18 block downtown Arts District while you are on your city tour.
- If you are on your honeymoon in Las Vegas in summer, go for a gondola ride at the Venetian Hotel. You will float near the restaurants built in Italian-style architecture. The place will give you a glimpse of Venice.
Las Vegas is globally famous for its casinos. We have listed some of the best casinos in Las Vegas:
- Caesar Palace is one of the reputed casinos in the city which provides a unique experience to its guests.
- The Stratosphere Casino is an iconic casino. It is the tallest observatory tower where you can look down on the Strip. You can experience pure gambling in the Binion Gambling Hall and enjoy its food and drinks.
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino is best known for gambling, events, and shows.
- If you want to enjoy the east coast, try New York Hotel and Casino.
Your honeymoon in Las Vegas is incomplete if you miss the stunning Nevada desert scape. There are lots of adventure activities which you can enjoy with your loved one:
- Ziplining over the desert of Las Vegas
- A day tour in the Grand Canyon
- See the historic Hoover Dam
- Take a tour in the Death Valley National Park
- Enjoy to fullest by hiking and experiencing nature in the Valley of Fire.
Best Hotels To Stay During Your Honeymoon In Las Vegas
There are myriads of resorts and hotels available in Las Vegas where you can stay when you are on your honeymoon. Here we have listed some of the best honeymoon hotels in Las Vegas:
This is an Italian palace that has its unique breathtaking architecture. The luxurious hotel consists of different types of pools, restaurants, suites, shows, casinos, and spas where you can spend quality moments with your better half. The atrium garden and the beautiful waterfall are the main points of attraction for the guests. If you are in this hotel for the very first time, never forget to try the lip-smacking steak dinner at Wolfgang Puck’s CUT in the hotel. You can also book a 90 minutes tour where you can explore the architectural beauty of the hotel. All these things make it one of the best hotel rooms in Las Vegas.
Cosmopolitan hotel is situated at the center of the Las Vegas Strip where you can get easy access to nightlife. You can even witness many shows and events there and dine and drink from any of the five lounges and bars in the hotels. The hotel has the best honeymoon rooms in Las Vegas and many tourists from various parts of the world prefer to stay here.
Bellagio Hotel is a perfect place is for those couples who are in search of an adult nightlife experience. You can relax with your partner at the Chihuly Lounge and listen to the world-famous pianists by sipping your favorite cocktail. You can also experience the fountain show which takes place at the entrance of the hotel. Apart from this the hotel also has a giant pool where you can swim and relax with your partner.
The MGM Grand Hotel
The MGM Grand Hotel will give you a glimpse of the old Las Vegas. You can stay in the Grand King Suite and experience the royalty of the place. The hotel also has restaurants, 6.5 acres of swimming pools, and different shows which are adored by its guests.
Wynn Las Vegas And Encore Las Vegas
If you want to experience the luxury and convenience, you can stay at any of these hotels-resort-casinos situated on The Strip. It has multiple pools, casinos, boutiques, restaurants, nightclubs, and spas. In short, it is the most favorite hotel of the honeymooners.
Pros Of A Honeymoon In Las Vegas
Honeymoon in Las Vegas is a great option for the party and the nightlife lovers. The city has so much to offer and you cannot cover everything in just a single trip. From outdoor daytime activities to cultural tours to partying and gambling, you can choose any option according to your choice. Above all, you can enjoy the comfort due to the presence of luxurious hotels and resorts.
Cons Of A Honeymoon In Las Vegas
As the city has unlimited things for its tourists, it is expensive too. So to manage your budget smartly, you can prebook all the activities. As Las Vegas turns hot during the day in summers, it is not the ideal time for a honeymoon for someone who is heat sensitive.
So are you ready for your honeymoon in Las Vegas? We hope this entire guide will help you to some extent while planning your trip. All you need to do is just manage your budget and don’t get overwhelmed with the luxurious lifestyle.